Split Testing Plugin

So as you can watch in the video this was a plugin that I made significant improvements to. Something that I forgot to mention in the video is that these are some of the improvements I made to a plugin made by Three Fold Systems (thanks guys!). The original plugin split off of a url with one key value pair to up to 4 different URLS. The improvements I made include:

So overall this was a pretty cool project but I did indeed learn a couple of things. The original Three Fold Systems plugin was designed for a much simpler purpose and I feel that I may have tried to jam functionality on top of it, when in reality I should have taken some key code that was in there and just re-built it around that which would have made the resulting code a bit cleaner and efficient.

Would like to give shout outs to Three Fold Systems and the open source project Mobile Detect.